ishiteru: well done... muAkzzz

Monday, January 31, 2005

well done... muAkzzz

Today i go for car test wit chao. My hands still pain ,cuz yesterdae practice many hours, hands mz turn d stering vry fast.. or not wil get scold de..  yesterday wen I learn how to park d car, dat c2p fellow mumble a lot.. say my hand too slow la, tis worng dat wrong la, n how good is he.. as he teaches driving 4 more than 20 years.. n im d worst la, den say he is vry disappointed cuz Im vry *cha la..after dat he gone n sit under d tree n chat wit chao n cui wen. Dat time my tears nearly wan to drop.. but I fight them back. Coz I fel vry *yuan wang* he jz teach me 1 time onli… how can I remember?? Den he started to scold liao..den I remember somebody.i knw he wil always beside me.. so I din cry. He say,im d best..i can do d best. So I try n try..practice n pratice.. finally I did it!! After back frm ipoh, my hands all red red liao… d sun lo…hai.hahaha... Hao yi..well done ya… *muaks..*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home