ishiteru: unlucky day

Thursday, November 06, 2008

unlucky day

Today i done my theory exam badly. I dint read question carefully. This paper can only few marks... I have to do well in the next paper- fugue analysis and fugue presentation. Now i only hope can pass this paper. The exam is 2 hours.. at the beginning of 45 minutes i do nothing. I was trying to find chords... where is the exposition, development, recapitulation... I fail to make a choice... I was so stupid... that question is actually for the 2nd score but not the 1st score. No wonder I can find answer.... i read the score and question again and again... the feel of weird become more.. I was so stupid... why i no notice the "2" at the top... i used to do ABRSM paper... U-jin is Trinity one... the style is different... Trinity is Question 1s then only answer, however ABRSM one is score first then only question...

I show no feeling? Actually i am very sad deep inside... think when lying on the bed before sleep that time will cry... now no feeling but sad inside... just back from fak.. just finish practice piano... i dont want to face my inner feeling... but before sleep that time... i duno whether i can control myself... ya.. i control quite well the whole day... because tomorrow i still got 1 more important text... my piano exam...

1 Comments:

Blogger kianjin said...

hello..long time no c..wan to leave a msg to u..but u dunhv chat box..so ma leave at comment here lo~haha.how r u now?good luck in exam yo~

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home