Jznw I check his frenster n try to find her.. den I saw a gal name soo chin… I tot is her.. so I send msg to him ask him is dat her..after I press send.. den I c d gal profile… walauye… taylor college… hahha.. I knw u misunderstang liao…(shame shame la). Dint check properly den ask him… haiyoyo…i say sorry liao...i cal him later.. his scol sport day..den he cal me back... not yet eat lunch.. now is 4pm liao...realy wana scold him. he tel me.. he saw her den sudenly no mood liao.. he bought sandwish..n jelly (i not sure is jelly anot..heheh).. den she walk pas him.. n eat his sandwish n jelly (??)...he say tis is her 'habit'... he ask me how.. throw away o wat... i tel him to eat dat food.. knw wat i was playing in my mind... i got a weired feel..y she lik dat de... mayb i *sour a bit liao...act i hope he throw d food away de...haha.. nvm ler. let it b~~ i trust him....