Hihi.. morning ya….yo.. stomach is singing now…”gok gok gok…” hungry er… baba din buy breakfast for me, he tot I go ipoh early in d morning. He duno dat I go ipoh at bout 11… emm.. go education fair wit lih wei n some frenz. Den @chow work.. nobry accompany me eat breakfast…O ya.. gotna take book to lih wei. Mst remember o…d edu fair start at 12pm til 6 pm.tis time I got idea of d information dat I wana require. Las time.. realy ‘lost in d edu fair’ hahha….. yesterdae I foung my sim card larr…. Huray…!! Hahaha….wen I lost d sym card…. Realy sad e… den he said he wil giv me d new sym card if I cant find it… dat time… my heart warm warm de..
last 2 dae quarral wit him... dat c2p guy make me sad... cannot slep wel d whole nitez. nea quaral wit him for so long time... d nx morning, heart cold liao. do gardening... do househole.. cz wana forget him.. forget everything. make myself tired... no feelings anmore. den afternoon he online..he says sorry. i dunwan reply him at first...later chat wit him oso. at d begining, jz treat him as a fren... nothing to say...heart got ais inside. however... love melted my heart... hehehhe...