ishiteru: St. John camp...

Friday, February 25, 2005

St. John camp...

Todae I went to St.john camp with yen ting n lih wei at ipoh.v take Sri Maju bus… tis bus is more comfortable, cheaper, n colder then Kamta bus…I think nx time he come v should take dat bus.. hahaha..erm.. after reach ipoh, v walk there. Walauye… realy a tiring journey… hahaha… vry far la…near St. john HQ is D.R park.. I used to ride bicycle wit bro there…. Dad took us there. Yer.. vry miss dat time… hahaha.. eh. Go there dating no bad wor.. kakakaa… finally v reach HQ. den put our things at d office. Wait d officer cme den start to ‘work’.aha… act not work la.. jz draw manila card lo. Afternoon d competition started. Is pertandingan kawad kaki… some st.john member frm diff scol frm perak tengah.. take part. Im a steward.. jz go there to b ajk… hahha.. so good.den hv to wear full U.. haiyoyoyo… vry hot de a… after d competiton finish, v take bathe denwalk here walk there wait 4 dinner…I make some new frenz.. all guys.. hahaha.. v sit together while hving dinner… they r… pineapple (coz his head lik pineapple.. all stand straight straight de)…ubi (I duno y they cal him ubi… but he is really funny.. he got baby inside his stomach de a.. hahahha…) *luen mou* (his hair curly a bit lar…) n some I not vry frenz wit them. Tis 3 guy vry funny n humour… wahahahah…I laugh all d time…cz their attitude… dat ubi eat 3 plates!!! Waa… he eat many o…. den… he “ E ….e….” vry loud a!!!.. v all lagh at him but he dun care lar… continue “ E….e…. “hahah… den *luen mou* vry homour… I lik him more… he cal me *hou yi*… damn him!!>. *hou yi* is d hong kong actress a.. quite O n quite fAt de… haiyo… pineapple vry frenly n humour too… can make frenz wit them I fel vry happy.. n lucky. They r frm ‘yok choi’.. erm.. n my a head oso vry frenly de… n a fat pig… haha. Im tired dat nite.. so sleep early lor… hv ti wake up at 5am lar~~ damn early o… I tel yuan I hv to wake up early.. den he says he wil wake me up… *smile* :p heart sweet sweet… so early oso wiling to wake me up… den dat nite I sleep well… cz no ned scare tml cannot wake up. Goodnitez dear…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home